The First Tee Invitational
The First Tee of the Virginia Blue Ridge invites you
to participate in the 10th annual “The First Tee Invitational” on July 16, 2018.
Due to the success of last year’s tournament, we will continue “Two Tournaments on Two Great Courses” on the same day. Farmington and Keswick are proud to host this event in support of The First Tee of the Virginia Blue Ridge. We invite you to support The First Tee of the Virginia Blue Ridge as you take in beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains while playing historic Farmington Country Club or Keswick Golf Club. Entertain clients, reward employees, or just bring your friends and enjoy a great day of golf at one of Virginia’s finest clubs.
The First Tee of the Virginia Blue Ridge provides programs to area children that promote life skills, character development, and life-enhancing values by teaching the Nine Core Values of The First Tee: Honesty, Integrity, Sportsmanship, Respect, Confidence, Responsibility, Perseverance, Courtesy, and Judgment.
One hundred percent of raised funds remain locally and support The First Tee of the Virginia Blue Ridge as it provides programs that open up a whole new world of opportunities for our area youth. Your participation will ensure that The First Tee of the Virginia Blue Ridge can provide:
- Funding for The First Tee National School Program, which currently places the Nine Core Values in front of more than 5,000 elementary school students in the area.
- Support of The First Tee programming in partnership with other youth-serving organizations, such as the Boys and Girls Club of Central Virginia
- Free access for kids who cannot afford the participant fees
- Golf equipment to the participants
- Additional training and educational materials for participants
- Expanded training for coaches
- Expense coverage for kids who qualify for regional and national events
These are just a small sample of the many positive contributions this tournament provides for our local chapter.
Contact Wayne Hall at email@example.com or (434) 254-3025 if you have any questions. Please join us on July 16 to make our area a better place for our youth. Thank you in advance for helping us!
SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER